Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"You" light up my life

Somehow, in life one needs to have a hobby to keep time occupied, and I really find Maximaphily  a fascinating hobby to keep me busy. It is not a monotonous hobby, it keeps my heart beats with every new issue of postage stamps, in a way, it keeps me young . It keeps me busy for the whole year round - hunting for postcards, researching on subjects related to the stamp issue, locating the post office which I am going to visit to have the maximum card done, well, the process repeats for every new stamp issue. Really, by viewing these Maximum Cards I have done, I feel rewarding and satisfying. Maximaphily, "You" light up my life!
  • Maximum Card created with "Firefly" stamp issued on 10.5.2010, FDI pictorial cancel @ Kuala Selangor

No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur