Friday, May 14, 2010

What you have, I have -What I have, you may NOT have

Most of the stamp collectors are going after stamps and FDCs, all of them are chasing after the similar items, you have the stamps and FDCs and I have the similar stamps and FDCs too! Maximaphily has a different scenario, you create your own MCs, I create my own MCs , We have the different MCs, All of us have the different MCs . You show your MCs, I display my MCs - what a colorful  world in Maximaphily !

For stamps - What You have, I have
For MCs -What I have, you may NOT have.

  • A maximum card created with the "Medical excellence" stamp issued on 26.04.2010, FDI pictorial cancel @ Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur