Sunday, May 02, 2010

I love the one I can choose

I can decide what I want in maximaphily, it gives me the authority to "create" what I want in philately - Yes, I love the one I can Choose. There is Only one design for the stamp, however, I can manipulate with the combination of the stamp and postcard to become many different maximum cards I love. I am FREE to do with the combinations and make the stamp stands out in the maximum cards. Many stamp collectors are complaining about the design of the "Medical Excellence" stamps issued on the 26.04.2010 and  someone was saying to boycott the issue, however, when comes to the making of Maximum Cards, the design seems to give a maximaphilist the rooms to play with the combinations, many creative and colorful MCs can be realised - that is what I mean by Maximaphily - fun, exciting and rewarding !
  • Another Promotional Postcard depicting Taiwanese Artiste Ms. Rainie Yang (杨丞琳) was used to realise the above maximum card with the "Medical Excellence" stamp released on 26.4.2010, FDI pictorial cancel @ Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur