Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today is Duan Wu Jie 端午节, I miss Mum's ZongZi 粽子

Today is the 5th day of the 5th Month of the Lunar Calendar, which is an important Chinese Festival Day known as the "Duan Wu Jie 端午节". On this day, for those chinese families who still observe the traditional custom, Dumplings or ZongZi 粽子 will be prepared at home to celebrate the festival. I particularly like Mum's special ZongZi prepared at home, I am unable to find any commercially sold ZongZis which are comparable to the taste of those ZongZis prepared by Mum. Previous years I would be back home during this festival, and Mum would always let me take with me dozens of the ZongZis on my return trip. Well, the ZongZis prepared by my Mum remain a great memory in my life. I miss those ZongZis really, especially on this festival day.
  • The ONLY ZongZi Maximum Card available, CDS postmark cancel , China

No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur