Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was frequent on the Class20 Locomotive train in the 70s

In the 70s, there was no other better public transport for me living in a remote area in central Johor. KTM (Keretapi Tanah Melayu) was my main mode of transport to get out of my kampong (village) town. I could recall the class 20 locomotive painted in reddish brown was a great sight to see when it approached the railway station. Class 20 locomotive took me for the ride to meet my first love at a distant town, our years of romance was relying on the train service, hours and hours of patient waiting at the railway station at both ends had been wasted for the scheduled meet-ups. Yes, I married my first love - and KTM train  service was really a great memory in my life.
  • A maximum card realised with a KTM locomotive Cl.20 stamp issued on 22.6.2010, FDI Cancel @ Seremban

No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur