Thursday, July 15, 2010

I can paint it if I want to! There is no rules saying that you can't paint a printed postcard.

FIP rules restrict the use of drawn postcards for maximum cards, however, there is no rules restricting one from putting on colors on a plain printed postcards - In fact there are fully PLAIN postcards like the above available in the market for the kids to paint colors on them, lawfully, they are real postcards and perfectly valid for making into maximum cards. I have the above Morning Glory maximum card and I have NOT decided whether to paint them in colors. If I do it, I will post it again here for sharing - Do NOT tell me FIP does NOT permit that, there is no rule pertaining to this in FIP ! 
  • A maximum card realised with a "Morning Glory" stamp issued on 1.7.2010, FDI Pictorial Cancel @ Seremban

No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur