Friday, July 09, 2010

A Generic Card which suits all colors for a subject

We were talking about the difficulty in finding a Yellow hibiscus postcard , however, I can be "Ah Q" ( A Chinese Term, if you don't know what it means, kindly google to find out , I will not explain here.) by having this generic hibiscus card to realise a Yellow Hibiscus Maximum card.  In fact the card is applicable to all colors of hibiscus, be it red, pink, yellow, white or orange. If I like, I will paint the hibiscus with the colors I want to suit the subject.
  • A maximum card realised with a "Yellow Hibiscus" stamp issued on 1.7.2010, FDI pictorial Cancel @ Seremban

1 comment:

Dorincard said...

Clever solution. I like it. :)

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur