Friday, August 06, 2010

Thailand is a stronghold for Traditional Philately, ONLY a few collectors were seen creating MCs.

Thailand is a stronghold for traditional philately. I could ONLY see a few collectors busy creating MCs on the first day of the opening At the  Bangkok 2010  exhibition venue. I could NOT find relevant postcards for the stamp issue.. so, I was unable to create an MC. I am yet to explore whether there are any postcard dealers around so that I can find some good postcards. Had been busy for the last 2 days with the official duty, had no time to visit the booths at all. Malaysian Post is represented here .. here it is the photo.

1 comment:

First Day Cover said...

從圖片上來看大馬郵政好像并沒有為展覽費任何心思.就只是拿幾條过時的海報來掛,然后將一些郵品放進櫃子就成事了!

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur