Sunday, August 08, 2010

I did find some postcards with relevant Thai Stamps to realise a few Maximum Cards @ Bangkok 2010

36th Anniversary Celebration for Federation of Inter-Asian Philately (FIAP) 7.8.2010 @ Bangkok

Yesterday I did find sometime to look for postcards and relevant Thai stamps to realise Maximum Cards. I really like these MCs which I had made, I will post them here when I get back to Malaysia. 

Last night a dinner was hosted by the Philatelist Association of Thailand @ the Royal Bangkok Sports Club to celebrate the 36th Anniversary of the Federation of Inter-Asian Philately (FIAP). A special MS with the overprint "36th Anniversary of FIAP" was available for sale at the function @ SGD 25.00 per MS, ONLY 3000 pieces were printed .

No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur