Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Advertisement Cards are excellent for Maxicards


Many collectors dislike advertisement cards (Rack Cards or Ad cards) and are NOT keen of utilising them to realise maximum cards. In fact, many subjects are found on Ad cards and many a times when come to realisation of MCs, the subjects found on post cards are limited, you have no choice BUT to adopt Ad cards. I find Ad cards compliment to my realisation of Maximum Cards, without the Ad cards, many of my wonderful MCs are impossible to be realised. Lately, I had realised a dozen of Taiwan MCs with the "Blessings" stamps on Ad cards, I particularly like the following LOLIPOP MC which I had been hunting high and low for a normal postcard, eventually, Ad Cards complimented to the success realisation of the MC.

No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur