Friday, November 14, 2014

【Highest Peak In South East Asia Maximum Card 东南亚第一峰极限片】



Highest Peak In South East Asia Maximum Card 东南亚第一峰极限

Everyone dreams to conquer the highest peak in the South East Asia  the Mt. Kinabalu in Sabah. I had the same dream too, however, I did NOT make it during my younger days. Glad that my children had conquered the peak on my behalf. Although, I had NOT been to Mt.Kinabalu,  but I had fulfilled my dream of conquering the Peak by realising as many maximum cards as I can to treasure them in the albums. 

许多人梦想登上东南亚第一峰  沙巴州中国寡妇山,我也曾有这么样的一个梦想..年轻时候没有踏出那一步,现在无法圆梦了!喜见孩子年纪轻轻登上中国寡妇上,算是代我圆了这个梦然而一直以来我没错过制作中国寡妇山极限片 把壮哉的山脉一一给收录在我的收藏册中。请欣赏以下东南亚第一峰极限片。


No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur