Sunday, December 25, 2022

Santa Claus and COKE .

 Santa Claus and COKE .

I will like to wish everyone a Blessed day on this Christmas Occassion.
Many of us may have seen and heard of the Coca-Cola advertisement song which was televised across the TV media in the world - "I will like to teach the world to sing in harmony". I really like the song with the beautifully written hymn and lyric . Excerpts of part of the lyric is appended as below :
I'd like to see the world for once All standing hand in hand And hear them echo through the hills For peace throughout the land
I'd like to build a world a home And furnish it with love Grow apple trees and honey bees And snow white turtle doves
I'd like to teach the world to sing In perfect harmony And I'd like to hold it in my arms And keep it company .........



No comments:

Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card

  Yang Dipertua Agong Maximum Card concordant Postmark : Kuala Lumpur